Say you have a stream of items of large and unknown length that we can only iterate over once. Create an algorithm that randomly chooses an item from this stream such that each item is equally likely to be selected.
- 52,544 Hits
Software Engineer. Skills in Mainframe,SQL,SAS,Data Analytics fundamentals,Basic Statistics,Db2,Oracle.Informatica,ETL Process.
I Am Reading Now
- JCL- Inrec, Overlay and Outrec-DFSORT
- JCL-DFSORT Join Keys
- DB2 SQL- LTRIM, RTRIM and TRIM
- DB2-Undefined unusable host variable
- DFSORT-INREC And OUTREC An Example
- JCL- Sort 'PD' to 'ZD' with Length Calculation
- DB2 -Multiple Rows Insert with Arrays
- Complex SQL Queries?
- ISPF Find Commands
- IMS-COBOL sample program