Data replication is required to improve operational decision making and to reduce down time.
Broad view benefits are:
- Reducing Downtime and Costs of Migrations
- Active Data Warehousing
- Transaction Auditing
- Operational Reporting
The definition of Data Replication:
It means, allows organizations to share data on different systems, in heterogenous environment by replicating data between different hardware platforms and different sources without compromising data integrity.
Informatica consumes very little resources without compromising performance of source databases.
- Informatica – Interview Resources (srinimf.com)
- Informatica – Mapping Optimization (srinimf.com)
- Informatica- Fatal Error Oradriver.cpp at line 416- Resolution (srinimf.com)
- SQL Quiz for Mainframe and Informatica – Free (srinimf.com)