CICS is also called customer information control system. It was originally released 40 years ago. Hello Zo/S guys how many of you know how to find CICS version?
CECI INQUIRE SYSTEM
Below are the latest features.
- Managed operations are provided through the introduction of policies that deliver automated control over critical system resources
- CICS Deployment Assistant (DA) automated cloning and CICSPlex System Manager (SM) provisioning wizards automate and standardize, simplifying implementations
- CICS Configuration Manager (CM) deployment analysis reports can help you avoid potentially costly surprises.
- CICS regions can be grouped as platforms for rapid-application deployments.
- DA automates creation of new platforms for more rapid deployment, and you can use DA and CM to discover and manage your topology and applications.
- Modern interfaces enable customers to build rich Web experiences for critical applications.
- CICS TS V5.1 can deliver significant operational cost savings through greater capacity, increased availability and more control over critical system resources.
- Version 5.1, along with the CICS portfolio of tools, positions customers for the next transformational era in technology and moves them toward a cloud-oriented, service-delivery platform.
- Look for more details and Trial Version at ibm.com/cics.