Interview preparation need to be done in three stages:
- Decide which job you want to go. Either Contract or permanent job.
- Permanent jobs need full preparation of all the skills that you put in Resume. You need to be in a position to write code during interviews.
- Contract positions, that depends. Some times your interview will be easy, sometimes it is very hard. So better prepare well.
- Read all the materials including refreshers before attending for interviews in 3 days time.
- Read only interview questions only. Prepare your resume well. Also, the skills you mentioned in the resume must be prepared well.
- Read all questions daily one skill for 5 days. Now you are ready for interview
Read my blog www.srinimf.com