Auto insurance means it is an insurance to your vehicle and to driver. Your vehicle can be Two-wheeler, Four-wheeler, Five or six wheeler.
You can divide Auto insurance into three parts:
- Property – damage to or theft of your car
- Liability – legal charges when you cause an accident to others
- Medical-cost of treating injuries
“An auto insurance is a policy purchased by vehicle owners to mitigate costs associated with getting into an auto accident.”
While you are working on united states project, then you need to know:
- Policy is valid for 6 to 12 months, then you need to renew it
- State to state auto insurance rules are different
- Insurance can be covered to you and your family members who is using your vehicle
- Insurance can be covered to you and other person who used your vehicle for one day. This is also called insurance protect.
Two kinds of Auto insurance
- Personal insurance is for self
- Business auto insurance is for commercial purpose
- Vehicle insurance from wiki