The next step to machine learning is called Deep learning. Deep learning applications are an outcome of machine learning algorithms.
Why You Need Deep Learning Applications
Deep learning applications are highly useful when your data size is large. Deep learning is a combination of multiple neural networks.
Top Deep Learning Applications
- Face Recognition: Identify faces, sense emotions or feelings.
- Speech recognition: Identify and generate the speech of a person.
- Driverless cars: Drive cars on the street with full safety.
- Read the raw handwritten text, correct them grammatically and produce articles.
- Generate text or videos as per a person’s mood.
- Identify trending news and detect fake news, warnings in advance.
- Translate text from one language to another language by following all the language rules.
- Image generation and object detection.
- Text summarization