These are my real thoughts on switching IT career. You may get bored in present job, your skills have no value in the market, your position is stagnated. Then you no need to stay there. You can start alternatively on new skills and start getting benefit.
Quickly means…less than 6 months
What you will do in 6 months. You need to learn and practice. I am sharing my ideas. This Seven step process you can use for your benefit.
7 Steps to switch IT career
- Start searching internet – which skill has more value. I mean which skill market currently looking.
- Learn that skill. You can take either offline or online class
- Start preparing for interview
- Attend interviews minimum 10
- Collect all the questions asked
- Then prepare well for next interview
- Dam sure you will get job
10 Top High Paying IT JObs