Are you worrying your apprisal is not good?not getting good grade. Are your business still you feel need more success? Are you feeling for not getting promotion?
Any industry, business, career..only technical skills not enough(i am a technical person so writing this). You need little extra skills to meet your target that is people skills. People skills like technical you need to learn and apply. This way you acheive super success.
Many a times you might be heard that you need communication skills that means you need… (see my trademark equation)
$$$$$ English + People skills = Communication skills™ $$$$$
How to Join the Ranks of the Super Successful by Developing Superior People Skills
What can highly successful people tell you about the importance of developing superior people skills? Superior people skills are the defining characteristic of all highly successful men and women…
When you can get rapport with anyone you meet and cause others to listen to your every word – you will find people keen to help you and willing to follow your lead.
There are at least a dozen key aspects of superior people skills that achievers and winners use to get ahead. You need to master each one.
1. Be persistent with style. You can get a lot more done at work when you have the tenacity to deal with difficult people without losing your cool. Never give up.
2. Exude a magnetic charm that makes people want to help you. In stores and restaurants staff will go out of their way to serve the few customers who know how to make them feel special. The same applies at home and at work.
3. Have the courage to ask for more. When you are working hard without getting the rewards you deserve you need to stand up and be noticed. Successful people know the power of asking.
4. Laugh at rejection. When you no longer worry about people saying no to you, everything changes. You can talk to any individual in authority as an equal, and stand up for yourself with confidence.
5. Talk with clarity. Do this and people will know exactly what you want – and give it to you. No more beating around the bush.
6. Drop the need for approval. When you let go of the need to be liked you are more likely to get it. This is one of the great ironies of life.
7. Start conversations with confidence. This is a crucial skill that opens doors socially and in business. When you do this well you can expect greater success.
8. Become a great listener. As a result you will spot subtle cues that tell you the key points in any negotiation. This is valuable information that can help you drive a great bargain.
9. Never be intimidated by others. When all your communication is grounded in solid strategies that work you will have a pervasive inner confidence and strength. You will come across as someone to be respected and listened to.
10. Quickly deal with people problems. You can develop great flexibility when it comes to resolving disagreements and differences of opinion. This will save you lots of time and heart ache.
11. Stop feeling self-conscious. Get clear about what you really want. When you focus on that in a special way, your attention will be on the other person. It then becomes impossible to freeze because of nerves.
12. Master small talk. This allows you to build rapport with anyone you meet and even make people eager to help you. Think of all the interesting and wonderful people you will meet.
Source: Peter Murphy news letter
With pleasure to help you…