I am writing this after returning from my busy schedule. When I am just relaxing with coffee (my favorite), I got superb idea to write some db2 questions.
- Which approach normally followed while writing co-related sub-query?
- Correlated subquery top-bottom-top approach
- ==>Take on line course-Buy courses/Technical mainframe- to your dream job/career
- Which approach normally followed for non-corelated sub query?
- Non correlated subquery bottom-to-top fashion
- Which one JOINS or Subqueries better?
- Joins are performance worth than Subqueries.
- Why OR is better than UNION?
- Usage of ‘OR’ is preferable than UNION
- What is ‘=’ in where clause?
- The “=” states in where clause, is FULL OUTER JOIN