In DB2, the status of copy pending occurs for various reasons. Mainly during UNLOAD/LOAD. Read my DB2 blog posts, if you miss those.
When the TS, which is involved, is in Copy pending status (Restricted status), we get an error during “UNLOAD”. The solution is we need to mention “QUIESCE NO” in the Unload card. The ‘YES” option states DB2 is notified that unload is done. The ‘NO’ option states DB2 is not notified.
During LOAD with LOG NO option, and without taking an Image copy, it puts TS into “COPY PENDING” status.
The solution for this is possible in two ways:
- a) we can take image copy (SHRLEVEL REFERENCE) and do the LOAD
- b) Reorganize the TS and do the LOAD.
Other possible ways are as follows: (ref: IBM)
- LOAD REPLACE LOG YES
- LOAD REPLACE LOG NO with an inline copy
- REORG LOG YES
- REORG LOG NO with an inline copy
- REPAIR SET with NOCOPYPEND
Check here for more stuff on “Copy pending status in LOAD.“