All may not be aware of these differences sometimes. Yes, all mainframe professionals are experts in the technologies, but in these not that much. Knowing a little bit about architecture will definitely keep you ahead.
- It is 64 bit processing system
- it was introduced in 2000
- It supports all mainframe technologies, C, C++, Java and SAP, Cloud
- It is like all modern Operating systems
- It is 31 bit processing system
- it was introduced in 1990
- It supports all mainframe technologies
- Os series processors this is the last one after that Zos came into picture
Great listening. I am very much interested and from my favorite author “Born to Win (Made for Success Collection)“.