This is now the capability of Zo/s. IMS batch come with a DB2 attachment facility.
Each IMS TM or batch region can be connected to only one DB2 subsystem at a time.
- If you want to access DB2 stored proc from IMS.You need to do DB2 pre-compile and Bind the program.
- The below stored procedure we can access it from IMS program
EXEC SQL CALL EMPRSETC( :PDEPTNO ,:PDEPTNAME ,:PSQLCODE ,:PSQLSTATE ,:PSQLERRMC )
IMS application program must include logic to set the host variables prior to executing the CALL, and must include logic to handle any error conditions returned by the stored procedure.
- DB2-Calling Cobol,C,Java Programs from Stored Proc (srinimf.com)
- Db2-How to Access CICS from Db2 Stored Proc? (srinimf.com)
- DB2 Stored Proc from CICS-How? (srinimf.com)
Comments are closed.