DB2 UDB Table spaces
- System Temporary table space: Work area for Joins and Sorts
- Catalog table space: Catalog tables with meta data
- User temporary table space: Declare Global Temporary Tables
- User table space: User defined tables
DB2 UDB Products
- DB2- Express- C: free
- DB2 Express and DB2 Work Group
- DB2 Enterprise server
- DB2 Advanced Enterprise Server
New in DB2 10:
- You can install the IBM® DB2 pureScale Feature while installing DB2 Enterprise Server Edition, DB2 Workgroup Server Edition, and DB2 Advanced Enterprise Server Edition.
- You can now install IBM Data Studio from the DB2 Launchpad.
DB2 has APIs for REXX, PL/I, COBOL, RPG, FORTRAN, C++, C, Delphi, .NET CLI, Java, Python, Perl, PHP, Ruby, and many other programming languages. DB2 also supports integration into the Eclipse and Visual Studio integrated development environments.
- Checkout more details here.