The resulting five-year Child Fatality Trend Analysis is helping investigators better predict the needs of families in crisis. Some of the key findings include:
- Overall, child deaths within the agency are trending downward.
- Children who received prior service from the agency saw their odds of dying reduced by 90 percent.
- Children who experienced prior removal due to physical abuse had increased odds of death by a multiple of 14
- Children who experienced prior removal due to parental drug or alcohol abuse had increased odds of death by a multiple of 15
Here it is better possible by SAS business analytics. SAS focusing the following areas in its Business Analytics suit:-
- Industry solutions
- Cross functional solutions
- Solutions for Hadoop
- Advanced analytics
- Business intelligence and analytics
- Data Management
You must be logged in to post a comment.