In this post, you will know advanced Cursor concepts in DB2. We know that CURSORS is a DB2 object. I have shared in my previous on DB2 cursors how to use in your program. In this post, you will learn the top keywords used in advanced cursors.
Some Key words..
- SENSITIVE- Latest updated data we can access
- INSENSITIVE- We cannot access latest updated data
- STATIC- Latest changes cannot be visible
- DYNAMIC-Latest changes are visible
- SCROLL ABLE CURSOR – Normal CURSOR. we can FETCH in forward direction. In SCROLLABLE, we can access rows, in forward and backward direction.
- WITH ROWSET POSITIONING – We can fetch multiple rows into COBOL host variable array. The maximum limit is ‘32767’ rows.
Top DB2 book must read and useful for all developers.
- Top Ideas for you to Switch IT Career Quickly
- 3 Top Python Forums to get quick resolutions
- Hadoop Sqoop vs Flume Vs Storm to process data
- Why 24 hours in a day a man on the Moon
- Golang Know about it Why This is Popular