Teradata is able to load data actively and in a non-disruptive manner and, at the same time, process other workloads. Teradata delivers Active Load through methods that support continuous data loading.
These include streaming from a queue, more frequent batch updates, and moving changed data from another database platform to Teradata.
These methods exercise such Teradata Database features as queue tables and triggers, and use FastLoad, MultiLoad, TPump, standalone utilities, and Teradata Parallel Transporter.
Teradata can effectively manage a complex workload environment on a “single version of the business.
- Teradata is able to access analytical intelligence quickly and consistently in support of operational business processes.But the benefit of Active Access entails more than just speeding up user and customer requests.
- Active Access provides intelligence for operational and customer interactions consistently.
- Active Access queries, also referred to as tactical queries, support tactical decision-making at the front-line. Such queries can be informational, such as simply retrieving a customer record or transaction, or they may include complex analytics.
- How to learn AWS at your home, I started with this Book
- Cloud computing vs DevOps top differences
- Count(*) SQL result Quick analysis to improve Query
- C programming top examples for Campus recruitment
- Machine learning tools read now popular in the market