Here are frequently asked SQL errors. In mainframe interviews, these you may surface.
Below is the list of frequently asked DB2 SQL errors in many interviews.
- 000- Successful
- 100-Row not found
- -205-Column name is not a column of the table
- -305-Null value cannot be assigned to a host variable
- -313-Number of host variables declared in not equal to number of parameter markers
- -501 – Cursor is not opened
- -502 -Multiple open of cursor
- -503 – Column cannot be updated because it is not defined in declare statement
- -504 – Cursor name not defined
- -551/-552 – Authorization for user id not found
- -803 – Duplicate insert
- -811 – Select statement fetches more than one row, in case of Singleton SELECT
- -818- Timestamp mismatch
- -922 – Not authorized on a particular resource
- -904 – Resource not available
- -911 – Timeout dead lock
- -913- Deadlock with rollback
- -530 – Foreign key not found
- -532- Delete not allowed.