Python has numerous advantages especially in data analytics. I have recently started learning Python. During my learning time my friends asked me why you need to learn Python for data analytics career. I explained below reasons.
This is one of the powerful languages after Java. Python is a truly wonderful language. When somebody comes up with a good idea it takes about 1 minute and five lines to program something that almost does what you want.
Then it takes only an hour to extend the script to 300 lines, after which it still does almost what you want.- Jack Jansen
- Python is similar to many programming Languages
- Most programmers have a working knowledge of these programming languages and this makes it easier for programmers to learn Python.
- The basic features of these languages such as the use of arrays, anonymous functions etc., are also present in Python. Read more
- Python tricky questions you need to your next job
- CentOs Python Pandas ideas to install quickly
- Python List real useful command examples
- Python Syntax error tips you need to resolve quickly
- Quiz on Python to prove your knowledge today