The below are the detailed reasons and why Artificial intelligence is most popular now a days. The below key points highly suitable for beginners in Artificial intelligence.
- ✓ We have the raw horsepower of increased computational resources (our computers can think harder and faster). These techniques worked well in the past but couldn’t scale up; now they run well on our expanded computational grid. You can read top book on Artificial Intelligence.
- ✓ We have an explosive growth of data available to our machines (our systems have more to think about). This means that learning systems in particular that get better with more data can now look at billions of examples rather than a few hundred.
- ✓ We have seen a shift away from broad AI to a deeper focus on specific problems (our AI applications are now thinking about something rather than daydreaming without focus). Systems like Siri and Cortana work within limited domains of action that can be well modeled and focused on pulling very specific words out of what you have said rather than performing language understanding in general.
- ✓ We have transformed the problem of knowledge engineering, or putting rules into a system, into learning. (Our systems are using rules that they learn on their own.) The bottleneck in AI systems of the past was our ability to put in all the rules needed to reason in an area (keying in five years of a medical education is hard to do). Many modern approaches are focused on learning these rules automatically.
- ✓ We have adopted alternative reasoning models based on the understanding that systems don’t have to reason like people in order to be smart. (Let the machine think like a machine.)
Watch video on AI