The common errors that you encounter in CICS are as follows. These are related to Queues.
- IOERR – An undetermined error has occured during input or output
- ISCINVERQ-An undetermined error has occured on a remote system
- ITEMERR-The requested item number is invalid
- LENGERR-The length of a record in invalid or missing
- NOSPACE-A write has failed due to lack of space
- QIDERR-The requested queue not found
- QZERO-A read has been attempted on empty queue
- SYSIDERR-The specified remote system is unavailable
The most common system error is ASRA
Explanation: The task has terminated abnormally because of a program check.
System action: The task is abnormally terminated and CICS issues either message DFHAP0001 or DFHSR0001. Message DFHSR0622 may also be issued.
User response: Refer to the description of the associated message or messages to determine and correct the cause of the program check.
The resolution-CICS issues an ASRA abend code when it detects that a program check has occurred within a transaction. Program checks can occur for a wide variety of reasons, but you can find the nature of the error from the program interrupt code in the program status word (PSW). The PSW is used by the machine hardware to record the address of the current instruction being executed, the addressing mode, and other control information. The PSW gives you the address at which the program check occurred, and so it represents a record of the circumstances of the failure. You can read online for more commands.
Also download free pdf : All abends in CICS and errors