The below is the way to identify if the given mapset is creating HTML page or not. The below is the method you can identify.
If your BMS mapset specifies TYPE=&SYSPARM in the DFHMSD macro, the DFHMAPT procedure will produce an HTML template as well as the physical and symbolic map. Otherwise, you need to code TYPE=TEMPLATE to produce the HTML template.
- BMS mapset logic to create HTML template
- TDQ in CICS different types real project usage
- CICS TSQ are task independent why you need
- These three commands you need to submit JCL from CICS
- The most common CICS errors to read