To create an indexed file you need a Key. To create a Sorted file, you need to order the records. The typical differences between these two files are Order and Key.
HTML tags parsing is one kind of parsing method in Python3 text analytics. I have shared the steps to install the BeautifulSoup parser.
In DB2, you need to know Rusnstats utility when it has to run. Ideas that are given in this post help you to make a decision.
Python does not support arrays. However, it supports Lists. The given examples help you know the differences between these two.
Indexed file Vs Sorted file
- Indexed files use a primary key field to identify the records of an original file in a database. A primary key field is a unique field. An indexed file consists of actual records sorted based on the primary key field value
- An indexed file also consists of alternate keys, which build the alternate index. Unlike primary keys, the alternate keys in an indexed file do not have actual records.
- The advantage of primary key field values is that because of the indexing of actual records, you require only one input-output operation to access records in an indexed file
- Sorting is like placing records either in ascending or descending order based on KEY
- For example, sorting payroll-file with an employee identification number in ascending order is called Soring. Here, employee identification is KEY.
- Sorting is possible to do on multiple keys like ID and Department
- When you sort a sequential file, its records are stored on the hard disk and you can only access them serially. It is not possible to access all the records of a file simultaneously.