TSQ also called a temporary storage queue. To write records for the internal reading purpose you can use it in your CICS program.
CICS is a top system in Mainframe to design programs in an interactive mode.
What is TSQ in CICS
TSQ also called temporary storage queues. 3 top commands you need to know to work with TSQs. To add or update a record, you must use the WRITEQ TS command. To retrieve a record, you must use READQ TS command. And to delete a queue, you must use DELETEQ TS command.
Top Features of TSQ in CICS
- To write a record dynamically
- You can delete a queue
- You can read a queue
- In all the commands, QUEUE name is common
- Two popular errors are possible. QIDERR- when the queue is not present, you will get this error. ITEMERR- when item or record not present, then you will get this error
- A large amount of external memory you can save with TSQs.
- You may Store DB2 table data in TSQ for later usage.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
You must be logged in to post a comment.