DevOps quiz helps you understand the concepts in less time. The DevOps practice helps end-users(customers) with added value that they can roll out the product in a quick time-frame.
1. Why DevOps you need?
A) DevOps required to speed up the development and deployment process.
2. The theme behind DevOps?
A). Development teamwork in Sprints in parallel. Deliver faster to the deployment process and move the code into production by reducing lead time.
3. What are the three popular areas in the DevOps environment?
A). Reduce batch size, Constant feedback from Dev to Operations, and Deliver the work in sprints.
4. The first step in developing DevOps in any Organization?
A) Identify the value team. Elaborate on what kind of value we can create for customers.
5. What are the two teams most popular in the DevOps organization?
A). Development team and Operations team.
6. Why automated testing needed in DevOps?
A). Since to Build, Test, and Deploy code to production, automated testing is much needed.
7. What is A/B testing in DevOps?
A). Statistical based testing which way we can deliver code and deploy it to production with creating value for the customer. Based on A/B testing, you can decide the right way.
8. What is a single shared repository in DevOps?
A). This concept is across the organization single code repository to be maintained and to share the automated testing results to one and all to keep a knowledge repository.
9. What is the security concept in DevOps?
A). Implement security principles in both development and operations.
10. How to manage Low risk and High-risk areas in DevOps?
A). Keep low-risk areas as regular changes, and keep high-risk changes in DevOps controlled environment. It will reduce lead time.