- Docker is a platform where you can develop, deploy and run your applications using Containers.
- Docker uses Linux containers for deploying the code to production.
- Containers are very flexible. You can accommodate according to your workload.
- Containers launched by an Image. The image is an executable package which has all the necessary Libraries, Configuration files, Code and variables.
- All the deployment should pass through containers
- Jenkins is an open source platform.
- You can automate the tasks like building, testing, delivering and deploying.
- You can run Jenkins along with Dockers or stand alone.
- Jenkins is highly scalable, and you can extend its features by installing plugins.
- In Jenkins, all its functions, possible by creating a pipeline
- Jenkins Pipeline has all the libraries and tools necessary to control the delivery process from building to production.
- Pipeline editing in Jenkins, you can do with BlueOcean plugin.
- Jenkins Vs Dockers real differences in two popular DevOps tools
- 10 Quiz Questions on DevOps
- Real Operations in DevopS project you need to know