The next step to machine learning is called Deep learning. Deep learning applications are an outcome of machine learning algorithms.
Deep Learning Applications
- Face Recognition: Identify faces, sense emotions or feelings.
- Speech recognition: Identify and generate the speech of a person.
- Driverless cars: Drive cars on the street with full safety.
- Read the raw handwritten text, correct them grammatically and produce articles.
- Generate text or videos as per a person’s mood.
- Identify trending news and detect fake news, warnings in advance.
- Translate text from one language to another language by following all the language rules.
- Image generation and object detection.
- Text summarization
Why do need deep learning
Deep learning applications are highly useful when your data size is large. Deep learning is a combination of multiple neural networks.
You must be logged in to post a comment.