MySQL is one of the most popular database and leading in the market. It is simple to use. Mostly MySQL will be used in combination of PHP language. It is most popular.
Top SQL RDBMS databases
Trends of MySQL
MySQL is the most popular database for data science developers. MySQL is an open source software. To work on it you can download it freely.
Currently the owner for MySQL is Oracle.
You can use MySQL in many advanced platforms to store data. Below are some of the areas:
- Internet of Things
- Data Science
- Works like Oracle
To work with MySQL databases you need to use SQL language.
Once you connect with MySQL server you can fire SQL queries from your shell.
If you installed MySQL on UNIX/LINUX systems, you can use ctrl+D to exit or disconnect from MySQL server.
Like most of the databases, the MySQL also follows RDBMS principles or rules.
Online Resources of MySQL
- C programming top examples for Campus recruitment
- Machine learning tools read now popular in the market
- Resources you need to practice MySQL online
- 4 top Agile Tutorials for Certification
- 5 Top Skills Without Certification You can increase your Market Value