You can learn C-programming language by using examples, objective type questions, reading pdfs and books.
Real Applications of C-Language
- Operating Systems
- Mobile Phones
Useful resources for embedded c online tests, Campus interviews, fresher interviews, and fresher recruitment tests.
You need C compiler to practice programs. You no need to install compiler on your local machine. Many online c- compilers are present in the internet.
Important C Interview Questions
1. What is dynamic memory allocation?
This is the memory allocates during run time.
These three functions of malloc(), free(), calloc() and realloc() help you to allocate memory dynamically.
All these functions reside in stdlib.h header file, therefore, do not forget to include the stdlib.h header file in your programs.
2. Pointer Vs One dimensional Arrays?
The pointer is a variable that can appear on the left side of the assignment operator, whereas the array is constant and it does not appear on the left side of the assignment operator.
The difference in the pointer and array is due to this single property otherwise they are similar in all other aspects.
pointer++ == digit;
pointer+5 == & digit;
*pointer == digit[ ];
3. What are linked lists?
List means a linear collection of elements i.e., elements stored in a sequence.
Arrays are also one of the forms of linear lists. However an array is a simple and powerful data structure but there are some disadvantages of this structure :
- It is static nature. An array cannot be created and destroyed in program execution. This occupies a lot of extra space which is just a sort of wastage.
- Its size should be known in advance.
- Lot of shifting is required for insertion on deletion of an element in the array.
The concept of linked lists overcomes the difficulties of arrays.
4. What are 3 steps in File processing?
- Declaring a file
- Opening a file
- Closing a file
5. What is Stack in C language?
An element can be added to or deleted from any position in the array i.e., in beginning, middle or end as the case may be. There may be some cases where the process of addition of deletion is required only at the end.
A Stack, is a linear structure which is referred to as LIFO—Last in First Out. LIFO means that the goods/items received in the last are to be sold first.
C-Language Crash Course
Top C-Language Resources
1.Objective type questions
2.On-line C language practice Tests
C is mother of all languages
- Python code indentation rules handy guide
- DB2v11 top Built-in Functions newly added
- Frequently Used top DB2 words
- How to format SQL Query to spot errors easily
- AWS vs Azure Comparison on computing