Here are six python programming questions useful for interviews. Beginners if they focus on these they can tell answers confidently.
Python interview questions
1.How to run simple Python program?
Here is a print statement to display in Python.
>>> print("My Output is: " out_Data)
Points to Remember: In Python, you need to use double quotes to display the label.
- What are the rules that you need for defining a Variable?
- Must start with letter or “_” (underscore)
- The variable must contain (a-z, A-Z, _, 0-9). No other characters allowed.
- The variable names are case sensitive.
- People follow the Down-Up-Down method.
- You can give all Capital or Small case
- You can give underscores
Points to Remember: Depending on the project people follow some methods.
- What are the Data Types in Python?
- How to subtract a sub-string from a string? from front to back and back to front?
String follows index positions: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 etc. Minus calculates position from the last. Here the count starts from “-1”.
Str = 'Strings in Python'
- How to write an array?
Array position starts from 0, 1, 2, 3, …..
import array as arr
my_array = arr.array('i', [76, 4559, 2100, 206, 235])
for i in my_array:
print('Array is: ', i)
Array is: 76
Array is: 4559
Array is: 2100
Array is: 206
Array is: 235
- How to use functions in String Manipulation?
You can use built-in functions to handle strings. Here is the best example:
Str = "Coding is fun" print("Maximum alphabet: ", max(Str)) print("String in Center: ",Str.center(250)) substring = 'i' print("Number of occurrences of substring in Str: ", Str.count(substring))
Maximum alphabet: u
String in Center: Coding is fun
Number of occurrences of substring in Str: 2
Free Online Trainings
Post your answer using Contact us.
You must be logged in to post a comment.