The following syntax of sort has some hidden meanings.
Just I would like to share those:
Sort Filename-1 On Ascending/Descending key dataname-1
With Duplicates in Order
- Here, all the files opend and closed automatically. No need to open/write explicitly.
- All these files can be sequential/Relative/Indexed
- We need to use “With Duplicates in order” if we want to keep duplicates in the same sequence
- In Using and Giving we can give multiple files
- We can give both Ascending and Descending Keys at a time