The following skills are required.
- Ability to deal with large data sets of structured, semi-structured & unstructured data to explore business insights and develop methods to leverage that knowledge within line of business.
- Collaborate with teams across the organization to identify & solve business challenges/problems utilizing large structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data in a distributed processing environment.
- Proven experience in Hadoop framework, HDFS, MapReduce processing implementation.
- Candidate needs to have experience in C++,Java/J2EE, JSP Xml application development.
- Hands on experience in any of the NoSQL Databases like HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB required.
- Candidate is expected to have good interpersonal/communication skills(Verbal & Written), good stakeholder management. Experience in Agile development Methodology would be an added advantage.
- Big Data Is Not About Size (blogs.sap.com)
- Big data primer (slideshare.net)
- How to get a Job on Big data & Hadoop? (srinimf.com)