There is no doubt Hadoop skill leads the market. But, how to switch into this career. There are still many questions in the minds of software developers.
Many of my friends asked me that what skills I need to learn. I am giving here some of the skills required for big data engineer
- Hadoop-related jobs typically call for experience with large-scale
- Experience with distributed systems
- Clear understanding of system design and development through scaling, performance, and scheduling.
- Experience in Java, programmers should be hands-on
- Good background in data structures and parallel programming techniques.
- Cloud experience of any kind is a big plus.