There is no doubt Hadoop skill will lead the market, but how to switch into this career. There are many questions in the minds of software developers.
Many of my friends asked me that which skills need to learn. Here is a list of the skills required for big data engineer
- Hadoop-related jobs typically call for experience with large-scale
- Experience with distributed systems
- Clear understanding of system design and development through scaling, performance, and scheduling.
- Experience in Java, programmers should be hands-on
- Good knowledge in data structures and parallel programming techniques.
- Cloud experience of any kind is a big plus.