- Integration Service – conducts and implements the ETL logic
- Repository Service – manages connectivity to the metadata repositories, where mapping and workflow definitions are saved
- Repository Service Process – retrieves, inserts and updates repository metadata. It is a multi-threaded process.
- Repository – a database which contains the ETL metadata
- Designer – a developer tool used for the development of ETL mappings.
- Workflow Manager – create and start workflows (sequences of mappings)
- Workflow Monitor – monitors workflows
- Repository Manager – tool used to manage source/targets connections, folders, objects, users, etc.
- Administrator console – a web-based tool used to perform domain and repository service tasks (configure services, nodes, perform backups, etc.)
- Informatica Online Training| Online Informatica Training in Hyderabad,India,UK (informaticaonlinetraining123.wordpress.com)