I was working on SCD type2. I got the above error. I used lookup transformation. I set database connections properly in both Lookup properties, Session properties, Session mapping.
FATAL ERROR : Unexpected Condition in file
er.cpp] line . Contact Informatica Technical Support for
assistance. Aborting this DTM process due to an unexpected
Still I got the above problem. I have searched all the Blogs/Communities, no one was given clue.
I did research on Source and target.
Just I used Target/SOurce both oracle. After importing source, I did preview data. So I am able to see CHAR data.
I did preview on Target. I got Binary data. I surprised. Then I changed data type suitably to see CHAR data.
Then I ran workflow that was successful
- Informatica- Differences 8.X and 9.X (srinimf.com)
- Creating a new Node for a binary search tree (stackoverflow.com)