Source optimization is the combination of Database and Informatica tuning.
- When multiple sources added to one SQ. Always use query with optimizing hints.
- Use single table select statement with Order by and Group by
- Check with DBA about query tuning. The queries present in the SQ and/or Session log. Try to implement Hints on queries.
- Creating order by and group by avoids creating indexes
- Use SQ conditional filter to improve performance etc..
- Increase database network pocket-size
- Sybase/Mysql, try to create Tempdb to improve performance
- Informatica Version 9.5- Latest Features (srinimf.com)