Data analysis is a growing field. Other jobs you can see in data science are Research analyst and Statistical analyst.
Data analyst’s roles and responsibilities
- Ability to analyze large data sets
- Ability to analyze, research, or query data using SQL
- Ability to report on data using enterprise, industry-standard reporting tools like SQL Server Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, and Business-Objects
- Logical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to present, interpret, discuss or write about the conclusions, inferences, and results gained from researching data
- You must be able to analyze data in Excel and prepare Excel spreadsheets or PowerPoint presentations to explain your results.
- Able to research concepts and issues on the Internet using search engines and other web-based research-tools
The data analyst role is growing in importance because of the trend towards storing and analyzing increasing amounts of data so that organizations can compete based on insight, information and intelligence gleaned from their databases.
How to crack interviews
Refresh these interview Questions
- Database design questions
- SQL questions
- Database development questions
The role includes querying large databases and preparing reports as the client wants. Then presenting these results to clients to achieve business purposes is the next big task.
Compare to this we are getting live training cheaper in india.
India training good,if quality is okay.
Comments are closed.