In today’s world, UNIX is the most popular server. Almost all the tools they install on the UNIX server. The UNIX acts as a server like Windows server.
I have collected top posts on frequently used commands in UNIX. These posts help you both for projects and interviews.
UNIX Top Websites on Interview Questions
- Interview Questions Asked in Investment banking
- Interview Questions from Udemy
- UNIX Admin Commands
- UNIX Top Shell Scripting Interview Questions
- UNIX Shell Commands
- UNIX Complete Commands
- UNIX basic good commands
- LINUX Commands
- UNIX Interview Questions
- Linux Sed Command: Way to Get Match CriteriaThis topic shows to use the sed command in Linux to get a matching string
- How to add Boolean Operators in MySQL QueryAn example SQL query that works in MySQL shows how to use Boolean Operators in the WHERE clause.
- SQL Count Vs Count Distinct With Group ByExplained how to get records using COUNT and COUNT Distinct with Group By clause in SQL