Here’s a checklist for interview preparation. You need these three stages if you are willing to crack the interview.
- Decide which job you want – contract or permanent.
- Permanent jobs need thorough preparation of all the skills you mentioned in your resume. And to be in a position to write code during interviews.
- Contract jobs – sometimes your interview will be easy, and sometimes hard. So better prepare well.
- Read materials and refresh well for three days
- Read only interview questions. Prepare your resume well. Also, prepare well the skills you mentioned in the resume
- Read interview questions for each skill. Allocate a day for each skill. Now you are ready to take the interview.