An entry-level budget friendly database system, designed for small and medium businesses IBM® DB2® Express Server Edition is an entry level database system designed for transaction processing and handling complex query workloads.
It provides enterprise-scale capabilities and is optimized to utilize up to 8 processor cores and 8 GB of memory.
- Bi-temporal data management using the time travel query feature.
- Always on Transactions using High Availability and Disaster Recovery (HADR) to minimize data loss.
- Enhanced security through Row and column and Label based access control features.
- Flexible application development and management, including an integrated tools environment, and SQL compatibility features to help you develop, manage, migrate and standardize diverse data assets.
- Future proof versatility with NoSQL Graph Store support.