Here are difference. In series the data is in the forma of Key-value pair. In the case of DataFrame it is multiple-rows and multiple-columns.
1. Series Data
Series data is Key, Value pair. Below is the best example for Series data.
Here the Key is index. Below is the example how Key value pair appears.
The dataFrame is an ordered collection of data. You can create data in multiple dimensions.
The Data in the tabular form. It consists of Data, Rows, Columns. Example DataFrame from geeksforgeeks.com
In Python, to work with DataFrame, you need Pandas installed.
List of Free Data Sources
In support of the growing demand for data, a huge number of data sources are now available on the Internet. These data sources freely provide information to anyone in need, and they are called open data.
- DataHub (http://datahub.io/dataset)
- World Health Organization (http://www.who.int/research/en/)
- Data.gov (http://data.gov)
- European Union Open Data Portal (http://open-data.europa.eu/en/data/)
- Amazon Web Service public datasets (http://aws.amazon.com/datasets)
- Facebook Graph (http://developers.facebook.com/docs/graph-api)
- Healthdata.gov (http://www.healthdata.gov)
- Google Trends (http://www.google.com/trends/explore)
- Google Finance (https://www.google.com/finance)
- Google Books Ngrams (http://storage.googleapis.com/books/ngrams/books/datasetsv2.html)
- Here is Python ‘PDB’ Tutorial to Debug at Command-Line.