Data mining is the concept of extracting relationships and patterns from the data of operational systems.
The main advantage is we can predict the relationship/Patterns. This is a fast-growing technology. In the market many tools are available. Each has its own merits and demerits. Basically, you need data warehousing knowledge to get further into mining:
Data Mining Tools (source data mining tools)
- Clementine from SPSS, leading visual rapid modeling environment for data mining. Now includes Clementine Server.
- Data Applied, offers a comprehensive suite of web-based data mining techniques, an XML web API, and rich data visualizations.
- IBM Intelligent Miner Data Mining Suite, now fully integrated into the IBM InfoSphere Warehouse software; includes Data and Text mining tools (based on UIMA).
- KXEN(Knowledge eXtraction ENgines), providing Vapnik SVM (Support Vector Machines) tools, including data preparation, segmentation, time series, and SVM classifiers.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008, empowers informed decisions with predictive analysis through intuitive data mining, seamlessly integrated within the Microsoft BI platform, and extensible into any application.
- Oracle Data Mining (ODM), provides GUI, PL/SQL-interface, and Java-interface to Attribute Importance, Bayes Classification, Association Rules, Clustering, SVM, and more.
- Salford Systems Data Mining Suite: CART Decision Trees, MARS predictive modeling, automated regression, TreeNet classification and regression, data access, preparation, cleaning and reporting modules, RandomForests predictive modeling, clustering, and anomaly detection.
- SAS Enterprise Miner, an integrated suite that provides a user-friendly GUI front-end to the SEMMA (Sample, Explore, Modify, Model, Assess) process.
- SPSSfeaturing Clementine, SPSS and other data mining tools.
- Statistica Data Miner, a comprehensive, integrated statistical data analysis, graphics, database management, and application development system.
- Teradata Warehouse Miner and Teradata Analytics, providing analytic services for in-place mining on a Teradata DBMS.
- XLMiner, Data Mining Add-In For Excel.
How to Use Filter() on List in Python
Helpful python filter() examples that show you the usage of it on lists to filter out the True values.
JCL MSGCLASS Vs. MSGLEVEL Top Differences
The MSGCLASS and MSGLEVEL control the print of messages to the output listing. Here are the detailed meanings and default values.
20 Software Engineer Gift Ideas: From Gadgets to Games
Here are the top gift ideas for software developers that you can buy online for their marriages, birthdays, and other special occasions.