Docker engine takes part to build applications, and make them as image. With group of images you can create container. You can ship these to any anywhere and run. Below are 7 top Docker Container Interview Questions.
Understand docker in simple terms. It is an open standards platform. Open standards are available to the public. According to Tech crunch, the founder is Solomon Hykes in 2010
7 Interview Questions
- Docker client and Docker daemon may not sit on the same host.
- Images don’t have a state.
- The Layers in Docker are read-only.
- Layers are sharable among images.
- Containers can communicate with each other. It can be within the host or outside.
- Containers are lightweight. The reason is each container runs in the discrete process. Each one has native access. These shares host kernel.
- Docker hub provides an environment to share and create images.
Image Vs Container
The image in Docker is a file. It contains all executable instructions to run an application. It is like static package.
A client through Docker daemon launches a container, then the image comes into memory. Until you launch the container, the image inside will not come to memory.
Virtual Machine Vs Docker
Read: The differences between VM and Docker
Docker on Twitter
Code Magazine on Docker
You must be logged in to post a comment.