Here’re resources to practice Amazon Web Services (AWS) online for Free. You know AWS is Cloud computing platform.
The Best Book
In this AWS in Action book, I found useful points for beginners.
Note: Cloud computing is suitable for Web applications.
AWS free Tier Account
- The best example is WordPress.com running on AWS cloud servers. The key idea is bloggers do not tolerate any lagging.
- With the first AWS Free Tier account you can create AWS required services.
- The WordPress.com written in PHP.
- Backend database for WordPress is MySQL.
- The web server is Apache web server.
- ELB – elastic load balancing. It balances the traffic received to other servers. So that users will not feel any lagging. ELB is highly available Service.
- Virtual Server – EC2 also called elastic cloud. On this virtual server you need to use Linux Server to install PHP, WordPress, MySQL. This is your choice, you can use either Linux, Ubuntu, Red-hat etc. Virtual servers may fail, so you need to use two servers.
- RDBMS Service – RDS is also called Relational Database Service. You can use MYSQL as database
- Security groups- Service provides network security. It handles firewall. You need to attach all the above services to Security groups.
First Step is creating infrastructure.
- Infrastructure means the services you need for your project.
- These you need to select from AWS main console.
- You can give your own name for the infrastructure you created.
- I have explained AWS main console and creating your own infrastructure. This is the first step in the AWS cloud computing.
- Once infrastructure is created you can deploy your applications.