I teach you ideas on how to practice AWS and learn quickly at home.
Amazon webservices is basically Cloud computing platform. The activities what you will do on Cloud, the same if you practice at home, then you are eligible for AWS developer jobs.
AWS Free Training Possible. Start learning today
When I first started reading a book AWS in Action, I found many useful points for AWS dummies. It is really nice book to start for beginners.
The first point I learned from the AWS in action is – Cloud computing is perfectly suitable for Web applications on Cloud computing.
Explained with best example how to start AWS mini project and the Services you need
The best example is WordPress.com running on AWS cloud servers. The key idea is bloggers do not tolerate any lagging.
With the first AWS Free Tier account you can create AWS required services.
The WordPress.com written in PHP.
Backend database for WordPress is MySQL.
The web server is Apache web server.
In your first AWS project you need to create following 4 services.
- ELB – elastic load balancing. It balances the traffic received to other servers. So that users will not feel any lagging. ELB is highly available Service.
- Virtual Server – EC2 also called elastic cloud. On this virtual server you need to use Linux Server to install PHP, WordPress, MySQL. This is your choice, you can use either Linux, Ubuntu, Red-hat etc. Virtual servers may fail, so you need to use two servers.
- RDBMS Service – RDS is also called Relational Database Service. You can use MYSQL as database
- Security groups- Service provides network security. It handles firewall. You need to attach all the above services to Security groups.
The first step in AWS is creating infrastructure.
Infrastructure means the services you need for your project you need to select from AWS main console.
You can give your own name for the infrastructure you created.
I have explained AWS main console and creating your own infrastructure. This is the first step in the AWS cloud computing.
Once infrastructure is created you can deploy your applications.
- How to format SQL Query to spot errors easily
- AWS vs Azure Comparison on computing
- Free AWS learning start today
- Cloud computing vs DevOps top differences
- SQL Count function you really need Group By