We can use CEMT to close file in CICS.
CEMT S File(file-name) CLOSE
- Use the CEDA CHECK command to check the consistency of a set of resource definitions on the CSD.
- Use the CEDA COPY command to copy a resource definition, either within the same group or to a different group on the CSD.
- Use the CEDA DEFINE command to create new resource definitions on the CSD.
- Use the CEDA DELETE command to delete one or more resource definitions from the CSD file.
- Use the CEDA DISPLAY command to display one or more group names, list names, or resources.