Why certification you need? The reason is you can show it to others that you have gained knowledge or skills in particular new technology.
The system administrator for AWS need multiple certifications to get huge salary.
But the first thing is the administrator should be certified in-AWS Certified SysOps Administrator. The excellent video really help you to know more details about AWS certified administrator.
Remember-Unless absolutely needed then only do Certification. Else just learn AWS in the training providers as said above.Tweet
3 Top Ideas to Achieve Certification
- Learn AWS online in any of the training provider as said above
- Refer AWS sample questions and documentation
- Practice by doing small project or case study. It should be like that covered all the topics you learned
Tip- Everyone has different ways of learning material, and you may find that reading the exam materials simply doesn’t work for you. Hands-on training can help, but sometimes you need a little more than that.
List of AWS CertificationS
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate: Tests the ability of a developer to perform basic AWS design and development tasks. Before you can even contemplate taking this exam, you need to know how to program and have experience designing applications on AWS. A number of sources also recommend this certification for administration because many of the administration tasks build on the knowledge you get here.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional: Tests the ability of a developer to perform the next level of development tasks on AWS, such as migrating complex, multitier applications to AWS. The exam still focuses on development tasks but depends on the developer’s having already passed the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam and mastering new skills. (The resources specify a minimum of two years of hands-on AWS programming.)
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate: Determines whether the developer can perform specific levels of application development using AWS. For example, you need to know which of the services to use to add specific features to an application. Rather than have you actually use AWS to host the application, this exam focuses more on using AWS in conjunction with existing applications. You can read online the eligibility criteria for this certification.
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate: Determines whether an administrator has the skills required to deploy and manage applications on an AWS setup. In addition, the administrator must show proficiency in operating various AWS services and in determining which service to use to meet a specific need.
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional: Evaluates the ability of the test taker to perform DevOps (that is, create an interface between developers and other IT professionals). This means having some level of skill in both administration and development. In addition, the candidate must have knowledge of processes that enable smooth design, development, deployment, management, and operation of applications.